Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Looking forward to: The Incredible Hulk

Debut: Friday, June 13, 2008
Director: Louis Leterrier
Starring: Edward Norton, Liv Tyler

I'm not completely sure how to feel about what I'm anticipating for this one. I'm hoping for a good story, which I have faith in. Not knowing all the comic book stories, I am hoping this will pull together (from what I've heard) the story leading up to the Avengers movie we're all anticipating.

So far, the graphics are what concerns me. The Hulk is not terribly real-looking, and maybe is something they need to take into consideration. I'm intrigued at the thought of Edward Norton playing the Hulk, but aren't we all?

Again, though, I'm going to have faith because they took the time to recruit good actors for this one, so I think it will be worth my time.

No comments: