Sunday, July 20, 2008

Looking forward to.... "The X-Files: I Want to Believe"

Debut: 2008
Director: Chris Carter
Starring: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson

So I just want to clear something up, because some people think that the X-Files is for sci-fi nerds, which I definitely am not. The X-Files isn't just about aliens, contrary to popular belief, and I have always found a lot of the X-Files shows to be pretty scary.

Now, moving on, a lot of people also feel weird that they're putting out this X-Files movie so late. I don't care. I loved the X-Files and forgot all about it until now, so hey, bring it on.

Further more, I have NO idea what's going to happen in this one, but I do recall the first movie being pretty scary. The opening scene involved a boy falling into a hole underground, where some kind of bug creepy crawls into his skin. It was downright scary.

Needless to say, this might not be a horrible move - to introduce lots of people to something they might have not watched ten years ago. It could actually be genius, but who knows. I think it will be a good movie whether it actually does well or not.

No comments: