Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Practice, Season One

Debut: 1997
Creator: David E. Kelley
Starring: Dylan McDermott, Michael Badalucco, Camryn Manheim, Steve Harris, Kelli Williams

So back in the day I was like a fanatic of The Practice. And you know what, after watching the first few episodes, I am completely shocked it ever took off. I never saw the beginning, and lately it's been on in the morning, and I was like, all right, I'll go back and watch them because I loved it so much.

Wrong. The first episode is about a drug charge. A DRUG CHARGE I say. Yeah, most of their shows were about serial killers and murderers, and they kicked it off with a drug charge case. BORING. Aside from that, Helen Gamble (Lara Flynn Boyle) was not in the picture yet, and apparently she made the show significantly more interesting.

Well, don't bother with the beginning of the great show. There was just no chemistry yet, nothing. Lame. And for some God-awful reason, that's the only season on DVD. Thanks for nothing!

No comments: